Stem Cell FUE is the state of the art hair transplantation technique that offers faster and more effective than the FUT and FUE hair transplant methods. It is highly rated by experts and hair transplant patients due to its overall value.
This hair transplant technique brings to use a mechanized tool for collection of donor hair. It works on the same lines as the manual pneumatic punch but offers greater speed and precision. Being the leading Clinic in Dubai for hair transplant, we offer Stem Cell FUE at affordable cost not only to poeple in Dubai and Abu Dhbai but also hair loss patients from Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Jeddah, Oman, Muscat, Qatar, Doha, Kuwait and other countries are benefeting from this latest procedure. Let’s take a closer look into the working of Stem Cell FUE.
Who is a candidate?
Anyone who is experiencing serious hair loss is a candidate. There are, however, some measures that must be kept in mind.
- The hair loss must be at the Norwood Scale should at least be 3 or above. Less than that does not merit a hair transplant.
- The patient must also have a strong and stable donor region.
- Age should ideally be 25 or above since getting a hair transplant too young may mean the donor region is not very stable.
- In some special cases, younger patients have also been treated.
- People with extensive hair loss are considered fantastic candidates for Stem Cell FUE in Abu Dhabi and Dubai since a high number of follicles can be transplanted in a single session.
- Although it’s rarely done, the technique can also benefit from body hair to get fantastic results.
How to prepare for Stem Cell FUE?
In order to have a successful hair transplant treatment, it is imperative that certain pre procedural cares are done.
- Do not take certain medications including some vitamins, certain pain relievers and blood thinners.
- Abstain from smoking (for three weeks at least) and drinking alcohol (for 5 days at least) ahead of the treatment.
- Consumption of caffeine should be avoided for 24 hours before the surgery.
- Be sure to avoid any other activity that your surgeon advises against.
Stem Cell FUE Procedure
- Preparing donor area: The hair transplant procedure with Stem Cell FUE starts with shaving and marking the donor area
- Local anesthesia (donor site): The surgeon then numbs the scalp by administering local anesthesia.
- Graft extraction: Once the scalp has been numbed down, follicles are extracted with the help of the mechanized punch.
- Preparing grafts: These follicles having a size of 0.5mm to 0.7mm are ready to be transplanted and do not need to be stored. Sometimes they are further trimmed under powerful microscopes for creating a fantastic natural look.
- Preparing recipient area: Local anesthesia is administered in the recipient area to numb it and then Incisions are made for transplanting grafts. Incisions are made with specialized needles at specific angles to ensure that hair grow out in the right manner.
- Graft insertion: Micro grafting technique is used to transplant the follicles in the recipient area. The thinner follicles are placed in the frontal region of the scalp while thicker follicles are placed in the mid region to build volume.
What to expect after Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant?
- Once the treatment has taken place, expect some pain and discomfort in the scalp and forehead.
- The new hair will remain in place for four to six weeks before falling due to Shock Loss. This is very normal and you should not worry about it.
- The hair should start growing out again in about three months’ time and will reach full length in about twelve to eighteen months.
How to recover well and fast after surgery?
After the surgery has been performed, you should rest for the first couple of days. Follow these tips for quick and uneventful recovery.
- Start taking prescription medicines immediately after the transplant.
- Do not wash your scalp for 36 to 48 hours.
- Keep your head elevated, even while you are sleeping.
- Avoid blood thinning medicines and supplements for another couple of weeks at least.
- Smoking and drinking should be avoided for a few weeks after the procedure to make it successful.
- Do not massage or rub the scalp since it can damage the follicles.
- It is important to not pick scabs as it can have ill effects on the transplant.
Why choose Stem Cell FUE?
There are numerous reasons why you should choose stem cell FUE.
- The procedure allows up to 4500 grafts in a single session which is almost twice of what other hair transplant techniques offer.
- Unlike other treatments, the hair on the donor region grows out from more than half of the donor sites.
- Since Stem Cell FUE allows hair regrowth in the donor area, it does not cause even pinhole scars. This is why it is widely regarded as scarless hair transplant
- The downtime with this surgical hair transplant procedure is less than a week, which is significantly lower than the more traditional options.
How long the Stem Cell FUE results will last and where to get this treatment?
Once the hair reach full length, you can adopt any hair style of your liking. These hair are permanent in nature and will not undergo further loss. The results from the stem cell FUE are almost 100% successful so your coverage of hair will be amazing.
So you can’t go wrong with the Stem Cell FUE in the Gulf offered in Hair Transplantation Dubai Clinic if you want the very best of hair restoration. Book a FREE Consultation now.