Hair loss is a very common problem around the globe. Men especially have a big effect on their overall appearance as balding takes place. Hair transplant surgeries without any doubt comprise the most effective solution for this problem. However, not everyone likes to go under the knife. In order to treat hair loss without surgery, there are some fantastic noninvasive procedures. Mesotherapy in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for hair restoration is the perfect option in this regard. If you are also seeking a non-surgical treatment for hair loss, give mesotherapy a try now and you would love the outcome for sure. People who are looking for hair loss mesotherapy treatment in Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain or any other country can now book a FREE Consultation with our UAE Clinic.
Let’s take a closer look into this particular procedure.
What is mesotherapy?
It is a nonsurgical treatment that works with the help of medication injected into the mesoderm. The medication compromises of various FDA approved drugs, homeopathic drugs, vitamins and minerals and antioxidants. These drugs are injected with a specialized injector known as mesogun which delivers small amounts of medication in one go. The treatment can be useful for a number of problems including hair loss and significant hair thinning.
Who is a candidate?
Most people with initial signs of hair loss are a good candidate. However, a few things must be kept in mind.
- People with mild hair loss are good candidates who do not have extensive hair loss.
- People with large bald spots are not good candidates as the follicles are not strong enough to grow.
- A good health in general is important to be a candidate for this treatment.
- You must have realistic expectations from the procedure.
How to prepare for the treatment?
There are a few pre procedure care steps that must be taken to ensure the desired outcome from the mesotherapy treatment.
- You will need to stop taking blood thinning medications for at least a week before the treatment or as guided by your doctor.
- You may need to stop consuming certain pharmaceutical and herbal supplements, Vitamin E in particular.
- You must not smoke or consume alcohol for a few days before the treatment to allow better recovery.
- Do not consume caffeinated beverages such as coffee and tea for 48 to 72 hours at least before the treatment.
- Wash your hair as per the doctor’s instructions. Usually you’ll be asked to wash them no later than 24 hours before the procedure.
How mesotherapy for hair loss is performed?
- It is a simple, lunchtime procedure that hardly takes 45-60 minutes.
- Topical anesthetic is applied to numb the scalp to make the procedure virtually painless.
- A conglomerate of medications is injected into the scalp either manually or by using mesogun.
- Smalls amounts of the mixture are injected into various parts of the scalp, with special attention paid to the problem areas.
- Once done injecting the conglomerate into the scalp, your scalp will be gently massaged. This ensures better absorption of the medicine.
- After massage, you will be free to get back to work, with an appointment for next session.
- Yes, it is that simple!
What to expect after Mesotherapy Treatment?
- It does not require any downtime. Resting for a few hours is recommended though.
- You can resume your routine activities immediately afterwards.
- Expect some tenderness and discomfort for a few days after the procedure.
- Cold compression can help relieve the pain and discomfort.
There isn’t a great deal of post procedure care after the treatment but there are certain precautions that can help.
- Do not wash your head got at least 12 hours or as instructed by your doctor.
- Avoid rubbing and massaging the scalp for a few days.
- Avoid smoking for at least a week to allow greater oxygen to the follicles and have better results.
- Take any medications that the doctor may prescribe. It is not always the case though and can vary in individual patients.
Why opt for mesotherapy for hair loss?
There are numerous reasons why you should opt for mesotherapy in Abu Dhabi for hair restoration.
- The treatment is minimally invasive and does not require extensive downtime.
- The treatment is very effective and the results are excellent.
- The treatment allows greater confidence due to the return of the youthful appearance with better hair.
- The treatment is more or less pain free and you do not have to worry about days of pain after a procedure.
How long the results will last?
The hair that grows after the treatment stay strong for a long time. Nevertheless, multiple sessions are needed to get desired results. Hair will continue to improve after each treatment session. Remember that your doctor will keep an eye on the results during the process. With 5 to 6 sessions, much of the lost strands come back and the appearance of the hair can greatly improve.
So if you are looking for effective mesotherapy treatment for hair loss in UAE, Riyadh Jeddah Saudi Arabia, Doha Qatar, Muscat Oman, Bahrain or any other country get in touch with us to learn more about the treatment and for FREE Consultation. It may well be one of the most useful actions you have taken for a youthful appearance and getting strong hair back on your scalp.