Hair loss is one of the most annoying natural occurrences and affects more than 80% people of the world irrespective of their demographics. It is most commonly caused due to a hereditary condition known as androgenic alopecia.
How to counter hair loss has been the most commonly asked cosmetic question since centuries. Natural remedies, medications, topical solutions and noninvasive treatments all help delay the inevitable but cannot stop hair loss. The only permanent solution for hair loss is a hair transplant surgery. The procedures are highly sought after in the Gulf States due to their effectiveness and permanent results.
Hair Transplantation Dubai Clinic offers finest hair transplant in Kuwait City, UAE and other Gulf States with its state of the art facility and highly skilled surgeons. Read on to know more about hair transplantation procedures, cost in Kuwait City.
Who is a candidate for hair transplant?
Anyone bothered by hair thinning or bald patches and seeking a lasting fix to the problem can benefit from hair transplant. It is generally considered as men’s treatment but with advancements in technology, women are also benefiting equally from it. There are factors that are considered when determining your candidacy for hair transplant. These include:
- Patient’s age
- Donor hair supply
- Extent of hair loss
- Nature of hair loss
- Expectations from the surgery
How the procedure is performed?
It is a simple procedure performed on outpatient basis. Following steps are involved in the surgery.
- Preparing donor area by shaving and marking it
- Numbing donor area by administering local anesthesia
- Harvesting donor grafts using either of FUT, FUE or Stem Cell FUE technique
- Preparing donor grafts by trimming them under powerful microscopes
- Numbing recipient area by administering local anesthesia
- Preparing recipient area by making small incisions
- Inserting grafts taking care of direction of existing hair in the recipient area
What to expect after surgery?
The procedure takes a few hours and the hair grows out to their full length in a few months’ time. As the procedure has gotten so much better, the results are amazing and with a fuller head of hair restored, you can turn the clock back on age by several years. Follow your surgeon’s post-op instructions carefully to ensure you have quick and uneventful recovery. It takes 3-5 months before you will be able to see any traces of hair regrowth. Full growth can be seen after 12-18 months.
Hair Transplant at our Dubai Clinic for Kuwaitis:
Hair Transplantation Dubai Clinic is a leading hair transplant facility in the Gulf. With state of the art facility, latest hair transplant options and some of the world’s best hair transplant surgeons in its account, the clinic is rated among the top hair restoration facilities in GCC.
- Latest hair transplant techniques: We offer all the top hair transplant procedures that offer the best results. Whether you are on a budget and want to benefit from a Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT), willing to spend more for the best value for money Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) or looking to benefit from the Gold Standard Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant, we have all the options available.
- The best hair transplant surgeons: The surgeons we have at our clinic are the very best in the field and have extensive international experience. They are highly skilled with the required certifications and qualifications to carry out hair transplants. With years of experience in carrying out hair transplants in different countries, they are well versed with performing all kinds of procedures, especially the latest techniques.
- State of the art facility: Our facility is state of the art and has the latest equipment available to ensure that you get the finest hair transplant surgery. Our staff is also highly trained and kept up to date on the latest developments in the hair transplant procedures to ensure that they perform their work in the most proficient of manners.
Why to choose Hair Transplant in Kuwait?
The number of people seeking hair transplants in GCC is on the rise as more and more people want to restore their youthful looks. So if you are also looking to get back your much loved locks, contact us now and get an absolutely free consultation with our doctors. You will surely be glad you made the call.