One of the most frustrating things that can happen to a man is failing to grow a fuller beard, or losing hair out of a fully grown beard. In most societies, facial hair is regarded a symbol of maturity and masculinity. But the fact is, not everyone is naturally blessed with thick beard. Since ancient times men have been trying numerous natural remedies to speed up facial hair growth and grow lush stubble. While some of the natural remedies do help counter beard hair loss and speed up hair growth, their results are mostly short-lived.
What is the best solution for patchy beard?
If you are also struggling with patchy beard or wish to achieve your desired beard thickness once and forever, beard hair transplant in Saudi Arabia may be worth considering. While there are numerous non-surgical options available to counter the patchy beard problem, beard transplant in Saudi Arabia with latest technique is the recommended treatment.
Which technique is used for beard transplant?
Beard transplant can be performed using either of the following three hair transplant techniques:
- Follicular Unit Transplant
- Follicular Unit Extraction
- Stem Cell FUE transplant
While any of these three can be used for transplanting beard hair, surgeons usually prefer FUE and Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant techniques for their lesser invasive nature. Also, beard transplant does not require large number of donor grafts, so direct extraction can be safely used.
How beard transplant is performed?
- The first step is determining and marking the donor area. Back of the scalp is generally used as the donor area, but chest hair or hair from inner thighs can also be used if needed.
- The donor area is then numbed by administering local anesthesia.
- Using either of the graft harvesting techniques, the surgeon first harvests the desired number of grafts from the donor area.
- The grafts are trimmed under powerful microscope to get follicles of desired size.
- Beard area is numbed with local anesthesia before crafting tiny holes for graft plantation.
- In the end the prepared grafts are inserted into these holes to conclude the surgery.
Tips to ensure smooth recovery:
Follow these tips to make sure you recover quickly and uneventfully:
- Do not wash your face for at least 36 hours.
- Take prescription medicines to relief any discomfort and speed up recovery process.
- Avoid blood thinning medications after beard transplant.
- Say no to smoking and drinking for at least a couple of weeks post beard transplant.
- Do not pick or scratch at the scabs.
- Avoid massaging or rubbing beard for at least 12 to 15 days.
If you are looking for Beard or FUE Hair Transplant in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Jeddah, Khobar, Dammam or any other city of KSA book Your Free consultation with us. For more details, feel free to contact us by filling the form available on our website. Our experts are more than willing to help you.