Hair loss is probably the most difficult obstacle to overcome when it comes to maintaining a flawless appearance. Men in particular suffer at the hands of thinning hair as they see their fantastic looks disappear and the options for their style becoming less and less. To cure baldness our Hair Transplantation Dubai Clinic offers hair restoration using advanced techniques with no pain and no linear scar.Let’s take a look at how you can benefit from surgical hair restoration in the port city.Hair Transplant Methods
Let’s take a brief look at the different options available in Dubai to regrow hairs:
Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT)
Also known as the strip method transplant, it is one of the older transplant options that is still quite popular due to its effectiveness.
- A hair bearing strip of scalp is removed from the donor region in order to extract follicles.
- Once the strip is removed, the donor area is sutured. It is important that there is some skin laxity in the scalp to allow the strip to be removed and the skin sutured back.
- The strip is dissected into individual follicles which are then stored in a saline solution.
- The follicles are grafted into the recipient area using micro grafting technique.
- The success rate from FUT Hair Transplant is around 70%.
- A thin linear scar is left from where the strip is removed.
- Recovery period is between two to three weeks including a few days of bed rest.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
FUE hair grafting in Dubai came to fore relatively recently and revolutionized how hair transplants are done. The real secret lies in how the follicles are collected.
- A pneumatic punch is used for punching out individual follicles from the donor area.
- The follicles are around 1mm in thickness which allows a very natural look.
- Generally there is no need to store the follicles in a saline solution as they are ready to be transplanted.
- But if the surgeon collects the follicles first and then transplants them, in that case the extracted grafts are stored in saline solution.
- The finer follicles are placed in the hairline to give a neat look whereas the thicker grafts are placed in the mid-region of the scalp to build volume.
- Only pinhole scars are left in the donor areas after the procedure.
- Recovery period is two weeks or less with minimal bed rest needed.
Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai:
It is considered to be the gold standard hair transplantation technique and is a very recent innovation.
- It works on the same principle as FUE but with the help of a mechanized collection process.
- Up to 4500 grafts can be collected and transplanted in a single session which is much higher than any other procedure.
- The follicles typically have a thickness between 0.5mm to 0.7mm which gives a beautiful natural look to the hair.
- About half of the donor follicles are able to grow back after a while which does not happen in any other hair transplant option.
- Success rate is nearly 100% which is amazing.
- Since more than 50% of the donor follicles regrow hair, chances of scarring are rare. This is why it is often called scarless hair transplant.
- The recovery period is less than a week with almost no bed rest required.
Hair Transplant Cost in UAE
The costs of hair transplant in Dubai vary from person to person based on a number of factors. The average Cost of FUT hair transplant in Dubai is between AED 8 per graft – AED 37 per graft, whereas the cost of FUE hair transplant in UAE is bit high and normally lies between AED 14 to AED 55 per graft can be even more or less depending upon certain factors.
- The cost depends primarily on the number of follicles being grafted.
- The reputation of the surgeon and the hair transplant facility also play a factor.
- The exact procedure used for transplantation also affects the cost of treatment.
- Strip method is the least costly but the results are not the best, FUE offers much better results for a higher cost whereas Stem Cell FUE offers the best results but at a much higher cost.
Hair Transplant Surgeons in Dubai
Although the procedure themselves play a big part in the results, surgeon has a much more important task that one can imagine.
- The surgeon examines the hair loss and decides how many grafts are needed as per the needs of the given person.
- The surgeon also determines the best course of action and which transplant option suits you the best.
- Experience of the surgeon is important in getting a good result.
- Hair Transplantation Dubai Clinic has some of the top names in the industry that are highly qualified in the field and have years of experience. To name a few, Juan Ruiz Alconero, Dr. Gokhan Ozerdem and Dr. Muhammad Nadeem Umar.
So if you are looking to get a hair transplant in Dubai Healthcare City, Jumeirah, or any other city wait no more and learn about your options. You can be a brief period away from getting your much loved hair back on your scalp.
At Hair Transplantation Dubai Clinic some of our Before / After amazing results are below: